Sorry I have been so unfaithful with my blogging, but I've been pretty busy! First of all, I'm currently in Waco, in my wonderful dorm and enjoying it. I had a good break (a long one, at that) but was definitely ready to be back by the end of it. I was very pleased that I got to spend a lot of time with my family...it was much needed. I saw my nephews almost every day, which was one of my goals...so that made me very happy. Although the sight or sound of babies here makes me miss them like crazy!! Speaking of goals, I also wanted to finally learn to ride a bike over the break ( I know, I blame my parents for never teaching me...) so one day Grant decided I needed to learn...and was very persistent about it too. He didnt let me quit! And now I'm a bike-riding machine! okay, thats an exaggeration, but basically what I'm trying to say is...I finally know how to ride a bike...finally....now that I'm 18 years old.
Anyways...this is a picture of me and my cousins Gaby and Carlos from Christmas. Sorry I look quite disguisting....I had to wake up early that day and sat in a nook of the car for three hours. Seriously, it was a nook.

The next pictures are from Baylor before I left town for a month. I went to freshman formal with the Alexas. They forced me to go because I was pretty sure it was going to be prettttty lame ( and it was $10!!!) but I'm glad I went. It was definitely a lot of fun!



This picture is from a Baylor men's basketball game. It's one of my new favorite things. Since I'm not in Dallas and definitely don't have enough money to go see my favorite team, the Mavericks, I've found my basketball fix through the free games here at Baylor. Alexa (Adams) also likes basketball....unfortunately she's a Spurs fan (booooo!) but we do like to go to the games together.

And these girls are the best! (again, excuse my grossness. I dont have an excuse for this one though) This is Chelsea, me, Alexa, and Ali. If you've hung out with me the past two months or so, you've probably heard me talk about them at some point in time. These are the wonderful girls I'm gonna be living with next year in our wonderful apartment!!! I cant WAIT!!! we are actually signing the lease this Saturday. So it will be official then. :-)
So I start school on Monday and am actually very excited! and motivated!!! I'm really gonna try to work harder this semester and do well in school. Something over the break hit me and made my realize that my education here is very important. Ha, I guess thats a good realization! Anyways, pray for me this semester and that everything will work out. :-)
Well, I'm off to shower and go to bed! I'm sleeeeeepy! And I need to get up early tomorrow and run a few errands around here.
Love you guys!
-Alexa


1 comment:
Sounds like you had a wonderful break. I'm so glad you were able to spend time with Sarah and the boys. They love you so much. It was also good to see you at church last Sunday. I hope you have a blessed semester. Let me know if there is anything I can pray about for you!
Post a Comment