Tuesday, November 27, 2007





































Well hello all my friends and family!!! :-)

i know its been a month. i'm so sorry. but i've been really busy with school and such!! but i decided to take a break from my long night ahead of me (and its already 1:30 AM) of studying and studying and studying. gah!

life has been very good!! the pictures above are from the band banquet i went to on monday night. my friend alexa took me....i'm not in the band here. I thought it would make me miss my days of marching in the band but praise the Lord it did not. it was still fun though. I always enjoy opportunities to dress up and get all pretty!! :-)

school is aaaaaalmost over. i can't believe that my first semester of college is almost over. thats pretty intense. i'm really excited about next semester because i start business classes and hopefully i'll really like them! also, i feel waaaaaay more motivated about school than i did at the beginning of the semester so i'm ready to work hard next semester!!

Thanksgiving break was great...i got to see some friends which was fun (but also pretty weird) but more importantly i got to hang out a bunch with my awesome FAMILY!!!! it was soooo great. I am so blessed to have such an amazing family. seriously. but i did miss waco after my first night away. I was happy to come back. isnt that sad? I was only gone for about 4 days!! What am I gonna do over Christmas break? A whole month without WACO!!!! oh no!

but when i come back, guess what will follow immediately???? WORLD MANDATE!!!! i cant WAIT!!! it will be so great. :-)

ok...maybe some more pictures? i'm not good at posting pictures (AKA Sarah...teach me how!)

back to studying....good night all!






































1 comment:

Sarah W said...

it's your last day of the semester! i am excited about you coming home for a month, sister.