Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We're going....to Juarez...I mean Reynosa...I mean McAllen...I mean Edinburg...Texas....Texas........Texas

So I'm back from the most amazing, life-changing spring break ever!!
This trip far surpassed last year's! It was just amazing, and so much fun.
Some pictures.



My roommates on the trip! they are all so incredibly amazing and we had a great time!


Our team! Team Take it By Force :-) Matthew 11:12

Sweet dance team huddle (no this is not everyone, we had a total of 13 girls on the team this year!!!)

Me and two of my boys, Tyler and Travis. They were matching perfectly that day.

The dance team doing a dance during an outreach! I'm on the 1st row far left.

Tyler and I again. We told everyone that we are brother and sister and they believe us! So we call each other brother and sister. :)

Elba and I...people honestly think we're twins. Love it.

Avery and I...i absolutely love leading dance team with her. And we're gonna be future roomies next year!!!

Catherine and I...we rode on the bus together and it was so sweet because we rode on the bus together last year...but we secretly couldn't stand each other. Last year's trip was when we became friends and since then we've become sooooo close. I love her so much!

So a lot of amazing things happened on this trip. i really feel like I can't even put it into words. God moved in so many ways and it was completely awesome. I see transformation in our lifegroup that's going to last. So of course I'm thrilled and happy! Ask me about it and I'll give more details later. :)
byeeee

2 comments:

Sarah W said...

i love the pictures! you're so cute! i am so looking forward to seeing you on Saturday too! And pleasepleaseplease come April 3 to help with the garage sale!!!

Sarah W said...

PS Is the Pocahontas headband your new look? It reminds me of my bandana phase.