Friday, April 25, 2008

Its been a while (again)...


friends!


Our easter trip to Oregon...we found Roloff farm! (little people, big world!)






Hello all!

I have been really unfaithful in my blogging so i'm sorry! But I feel like my life is not very exciting at the moment!!! I've been going to school....next week is our last week of classes and then finals. I'm so excited!! I've liked all my classes this semester, but I'm ready to be done. I need a break! This summer will be a really good one, I can feel it!


Some goals for this summer include:

-Read a few books (finish Victory Over the Darkness, Same Kind of Different as Me, Perfect Match, and more that I can't think of currently!)
-Get up before 11 am every day (may not seem difficult but this will be a challenge for me)
-Work a lot (Gotta get money for Thailand!)
-Soak up some sun!
-Exercise at least a few times a week (any exercise at all, really)
-Work on my Spanish
-Spend lots of time with Jesus
-Keep up with my friends
-No relationships! no "summer flings"! no temptations! (this actually will be easier than it sounds :-))
-Encourage friends from school that I won't see everyday, hold people accountable
-Get some better eating habits!
-See nuggs and huddy as much as possible!!!
-Attend a church at home in mansfield




Some trips I'll be going on include Puerto Rico (for a family reunion), Oregon (my favorite place ever), and Thailand. I'm exciting to be travelling (a part of) the world this summer!! :-) Plus, next weekend I'm taking a mini road trip with some girls before finals week begins...we're going to stay with my friend in Austin friday night, then get up early the next day and drive to San Antonio to hit up Fiesta Texas!! alll day! It'll be really fun...I haven't ridden a rollercoaster in years and I feel like I've been craving them lately. I'll be going with two very awsome girl friends and it will be great bonding time! Plus I'll be staying in Waco three extra days after finals are over for School For the Nations...it will be weird but nice to have Baylor campus (aka Common Grounds) uncrowded and peaceful! haha.





Maybe more later. School's almost over!!! whooo!!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

woman! its about time you blogged! I need to know whats going on in your life!

Sarah W said...

we should exercise together - like go running (or, realistically, walking).